Thank you for choosing SkyQuad Productions. We’re excited to be a part of your memory making moments. As New Orleans natives, we want to be sure your experience in the Big Easy is the best, so here are some things we highly recommend:
THINGS TO DO, DAY AND NIGHT
There’s always plenty going on around the Crescent City but here are some staples we always enjoy:
- Stroll through Jackson Square, where artists and street performers are always in the streets, where you can gaze at the iconic St. Louis Cathedral.
- Visit the Audubon Zoo or Aquarium of the Americas, where there’s something the whole family can enjoy, and learn a little too!
- The National World War II Museum is a fan favorite. We love the whole museum, but the 4D movie is by far our favorite.
- Enjoy the beautiful houses in the Garden District and Uptown by way of streetcar. It's only $1.25 each way. You can also hop off in Uptown for some great food and shopping.
And when the sun goes down, the city comes alive. As the birth place of Jazz, it’s no surprise live music (especially amazing jazz) can be heard throughout the city. We also know of several nightclubs and places to grab a late night bite. Find some good recommendations on NewOrleansLateNight.com.
WHERE TO EAT
Known for its world famous food, in New Orleans we live to eat—so bring your appetite. There are hundreds of places to choose from around the city, but we only recommend the best. Here are some of our absolute favorites
- Antoine's – The founders of the Oyster Rockefeller, this French-Creole cuisine is world famous, and it's a New Orleans staple. Give it a try. You won’t be disappointed.
- Gumbo Shop – In New Orleans, we love our gumbo and the Gumbo Shop certainly has some of the best. You'll love their po-boys, shrimp creole, and the beautiful atmosphere too.
NewOrleansRestaurants.com is the best resource for exploring the city's best restaurants both in and outside of the French Quarter.
From football to festivals, New Orleans always knows how to have fun! This calendar of events will help you discover what's happening while you're in town, and all the details you need to know about it.